Update added by user Nov 25
I am still amazed at how the tactics change to try convincing people that nobody is having a bad experience at 800notes.Here is one with questions, so i decided to answer them to illustrate my review!
[Q]-Isn't just AMAZING how the same person (or small group of persons) keep posting the same basic comment about 800notes??
[A]- By continuosly claiming its the same person (or small group of persons), doesn't make that claim any more truthful. Truth is, many people have had similar experiences at 800notes and wrote a review.
[Q]-Isn't AMAZING that THIS site - PissedConsumer - seemingly allows multiple votes for or against the same post by the same person(s).???
How else could one comment have 90 votes???
[A]- Seems your just "grasping at straws" there, really...90?!....thats what you see? Might need to check you browser settings or something. _ [Q]-Isn't it AMAZING that there are MANY THANKS posted to the regulars at 800notes for HELPFUL comments???
[A]- I'm sure there are and not all are from bonifide visitors. I've seen 3-6 posts in a 15 min time frame be posted during the over-night hours, in a single thread. The fake question, few "helpful" replies and then the thanks reply. C'mon not a lot of people go there to seek an answer by waiting for a reply to "Why does it say its not in service when i call back?" or "How did they get my number?".
People who are genuinely looking for answers wouldn't be waiting in a numbers thread, they would either search the articles, news or google the specific question. _ [Q]-Isn't AMAZING that you do not have the guts to post YOUR 800notes registered (past/present/ and alias) monikers - here?? Shoots your credibility, doesn't it? [A]- Nice try on the BAIT, but no it doesn't change any credibility on my part.
That would only give you "amunition" towards a new story in an attempt to make your accusations seem more "realistic", the way scammers do.
You been reading way too much about how scammers operate..hmm....Phishing for info?
Original review posted by user Nov 23
I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the same here towards anyone who they didn't like what was posted, treating them the same here as they do there!
Do they even understand how others 'view them', when they act out the part of the very same thing they complain about? They can only reference what the behavior of a troll is from their own actions & personality, because its all they seem to know how to be.
Maybe its just me, but i can't understand what it is they hope to accomplish here, by being what they complain about. They don't even try hiding who or what they are either!
Its no wonder why people keep coming and writing reviews about that place!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cyber-bully registered users
- Displays of false information
- Cyber stalks reviewers at other sites
- Moderators do not follow their own tos rules
- Cant find verified phone numbers
- Product or service
- 800Notes Phone Number Lookup
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "Labcorp Medford, NJ Understaffed on a Saturday morning. Long wait times and this I what I get! There is no reason that this should have happened to me. There..."
- "Their Customer Service is a complete joke. Employees there are total incompetents. They lie. They make promises they have no intention of keeping. They schedule delivery appointments they have no..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."