Resolved

Update by user Mar 14

I found I was simply misunderstood about what I posted and that I was incorrect in my original assumptions. The site is in fact a good site and it is constantly harassed by a very persistent Troll, looking to cause any disruption for attention.

I am the author of 800NUTS and redesigned it to reflect the truth.

Original review posted by user Oct 19, 2016

I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods.

I came across this review:

freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html

I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while searching numbers.

I commented to the review and went to 800notes to see the posts there again.

I found the correct info for that business and posted about it. In 17 mins, my post was deleted! I've read other reviews for 800notes here and it doesnt make sense why they are behaving like this. -Is any of the information from them real? -Why do they allow such mis-information to continue, even after its been pointed out to them? -Why do they remove the true information, once its shown to be true? Based on what i've read here and my own experience with them , i can believe they are deceptive. I took screenshots to as proof, as they seem to keep asking people to "prove it".

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no interest in understanding and displays of false information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 800notes website. 800notes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 800notes website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 800notes.

Had an Experience with 800notes?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1314629

".......BeanTown said:

no one cares about 800NoNuts

Please stop with the obsessive garbage posts about the ghost troll your after - no one cares!!!!...."

Unless your referring to yourself as "no one", then you are wrong because you DO care and continue trolling about it.You pretend someone else is trolling, but you are in fact the very same "ghost troll" your talking about!

no one cares about 800NoNuts

Moderators username Micrometer in addition to watcanyado & deletedmedia is the author of 800nuts please flag and delete all of there posts as he/she is attempting to promote his/her site.

What irony, that fazz bear story is about as real as 800notes is.....lol

San Jose, California, United States #1249814

The Freddy Fazz Bear thing is a cooked up phony story from a dumb game.Those 800notes regulars are basement dwelling gamers.

They posted a 'troll vs 800troll ' fight on 800notes and here.

This is the kind of people running 800notes now, kiddo gamers who dont like to lose at anything, including something as simple as who owns a phone number or why someone called.So thats why you find troll battles all over 800notes and the scars of those battles are reflected by posts in 'post pending moderation approval' and the regulars replying to posts that no longer exist.

to Jose #1251438

Your comment might seem reasonable on its own had you not created nearly a dozen similar psychotic 'complaints' with countless upvotes here, just because some internet guys kicked you from their silly forum. I'm picturing a guy who looks like a hefty version of Newman on the tv series Seinfeld.

to Anonymous Manhattan, New York, United States #1251463

Repeating that same tired old story , doesn't make it true.What it does do is show everyone that YOU are the one obsessed with what people say and make up your own stories to discredit anything negative to 800notes.

Its what gives you a reason to troll here, provoking a response in the hope your buddies come to mark each others comment and then get mad because people voted negative for your comment, but positive for others.

You 800note tards love that voting thing a bit too much.

No, your not picturing anyone, your merely looking in a mirror.

to Suomynona #1251475

Thank you for highlighting my point so promptly and effectively, crazydude.

to Suomynona Manhattan, New York, United States #1251485

@Crazydude

If your point was to insult yourself, then it appears we are both on the same page !

to Suomynona Norcross, Georgia, United States #1251511

Anonymous (crazydude) seems dazed & confused, uncertain of where he is i supposed. Long term exposure to a damp, moldy basement can have that affect.

One more thought- around here we have been having scammers call with "free" cruises using legitimate phone numbers that belong to real people who have no idea that their numbers are being used as a caller id number.When I get a call from a number that seems legitimate I call it back with my number blocked and the folks I reached had no idea that scammers were using their number as a caller ID.

Read posts on 800 notes and you will discover that people have received calls from scammers using their own number as a caller id.So a legitimate business could have it's number being used by a telemarketer without their knowledge.