Julia Forte - www.800notes.com - www.800notes.com-Cheat and Scam

2010-04-13 13:16:35 by Julia Forte-Cheat,Scammer and Corporate Thief

I am one of the previous employees of the www.800notes.com-I am letting the common public know about my first hand experience at the company.I was hired as a fresher and right on the very first day I was told how the whole scam works.The company head- Julia Forte makes it a point that the strategy is very well drilled in every executives head.

Basically they would encourage people to come and write complaints about various phone numbers and tele callers.Now every one registering on the website is required to put in the details of the email.Ones a complaint comes in-they would let it lie on the website just like that and see if any more people are writing against the number.If not-then one of the team members of the 800notes.com would put up some false comments and posts about the number.This ways they would build up a lot of complaints against one number.

Ones sufficient complaints were collected,we were asked to get in touch with these numbers/phone callers personally make them aware of what has been posted about the numbers and against their companies.The job was basically to emphasize about the repercussions of the number staying there online.We would build up pressure on them to get these numbers removed,scared them with all possible explanations.And to remove the posts the company would ask them to pay hefty amounts ranging from 500 to 2000 USD.The amount was supposed to be transferred by means that could not be clearly tracked-in false bank accounts,direct transfers in employee names!!!

Those who do not relent to their pressure tactics-well the magnitude of the false attack was increased on them-Julia Forte supervised this department herself-she is very unethical and has simply no moral values.

Those who did not relent to their tactics-you can still find their numbers on the website- www.800notes.com

Its been 3 months since I left that company and I am thankful to GOD for that!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 800notes Website.

• Black Mail Posts
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 24, 2013.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1216410

Unfortunately, 800Notes didn't do a very good job of shutting down the scammers and crooks. I kept getting calls from IRS scammers, fake Microsoft technicians and the like.

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1034137

800notes.com is a sham. To the common person, it's helpful when they Google search a number to see who it is.

I know it has been to me. What the common person doesn't know is that they employ a staff that writes half of the comments on the site. They attempt to extort business owners, many without telemarketers, by posting false comments regarding their phone numbers and try to provoke the person who's number it is to respond and draw hits to the page. Eventually the actual owner of the phone number will try to contact 800notes.com to try to have the baseless slander removed.

It's at that point that the extortion happens. You're told it'll be $1500 per negative comment removed. That's a scam on multiple levels because if the negative comments are actually legit, the company or person whom they are about can just pay to have them removed.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, including this if you don't want to.

I don't believe you ever worked for 800 notes. Or if you did you were a disgruntled troublemaker.

I have written complaints about REAL scammers on 800 notes' website, and never once was I encouraged by them to do so.

Believe me, with all the scam and harassment calls people receive on a daily basis (many times 3 and 4 times a day for each scammer), they need no encouragement from 800 notes to post their complaints!

All of the numbers I have ever seen posted on 800notes are fake numbers from scammers. It is not possible to call back one of these fake numbers used by the scammers.

When "Rachel from Card Services" or some other scammer calls me I can post the scammer's telephone number and make a comment for free. The scammers frequently change their telephone numbers, but if I can keep just one person from getting scammed then I'm happy.

#1021983

Hahaha. This is some scammer attempting to discredit 800Notes.

How do you blackmail a spoofed number? When I have attempted to call some of the unknown callers, the number listed on caller id is disconnected.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #972475

First of all, I've been unable to find any evidence to support the claims made in this post.

Secondly, it is a direct cut&paste from

Thirdly, you are such an *** that you didn't even know enough to remove the header - which shows that it was posted there on 2010-04-13 by some other anonymous poster.

to andy850 Portland, Oregon, United States #1262659

1st, 2nd & 3rdly its you who are such an * * *hole that you didn't know its the same person who wrote both!

Besides, that site is now toast.

Manhattan, New York, United States #945001

Thank you. They should do a better job with this site and getting rid of nimroads.

to SilverBullet Phoenix, Arizona, United States #972479

You know, that IS a free site, which also requires no registration, and as such, I think they do a very good job of removing offensive posts.

Besides that, those posts really don't make the site any less useful.

to andy850 Bellaire, Texas, United States #1080883

I agree with all the posters preceding me. I don't believe a word of that cockamamie story about the scam ostensibly being perpetrated by 800notes.com.

Some of the true scammers had reports about them spanning a period of years, and they were still in business.

No, this was a legitimate site, and very helpful, I might add. I don't know why I can't access it, but I hope it is temporary.

to Linda M Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1080947

800notes is up and running now.

to SilverBullet Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1080946

SilverBullet: It certainly took me long enough, but I just realized you were talking about the nimrods on THIS site (pissedconsumer), so I agree with you totally.

to SilverBullet Portland, Oregon, United States #1262655

nimroads...like 'andy850 ' and 'Linda M'...or you?